1. Combine 1 teaspoon each powdered ginger (adrak), powdered cumin (jeera) and powdered cinnamon (dalchini) with honey and make into a thick paste. Take 1 teaspoon thrice daily.
2. Boil 1 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera) in a glass of water. Add to this 1 teaspoon fresh juice of coriander leaves (dhania) and a pinch of salt. Drink twice daily after meals for 2-3 days.
3. Mash 1 ripe banana along with a pinch of salt and 1 teaspoon tamarind pulp (imli ka guda). Take twice a day.
4. Drinking a strong cup of unsweetened black tea is very effective for stopping diarrhoea. Peel an apple and shred it. Keep the shredded pieces in a plate for approximately 20 minutes until they turn brown in colour, and then eat them. Slice the tender unripe bel fruit. Sun dry them. Powder the slices. Take 1 teaspoon along with warm water twice a day.
5. Take every night, 3 cloves of garlic (lasan), chopped and boiled in milk. Make a paste of 1 green chilli along with 2 tablespoon lime juice and ½ teaspoon camphor (kapur). Take ¼ teaspoon of this paste. 2 or 3 teaspoon coriander seeds (saboot dhania) soaked overnight in water and taken next morning with 1 cup buttermilk (chhach).
6. Boil ¼ teaspoon powdered cardamom (chhoti illaichi) seeds in thin tea water and drink. Mix juice of 15-20 tender curry leaves (curry patta) with 1 teaspoon honey and drink.
7. Apply ginger (adrak) juice around the navel.
8. Insert ¼ teaspoon nutmeg (jaiphal) powder inside a ripe banana and eat.