Test # 575 [27-Jan-2018]

When a chief Minister of outgoing minority government advises the Governor to dissolve the legislative assembly the Governor has to _________?

Login/Register to access massive collection of FREE questions and answers.

Test Index
551 552 553 554 555 556 [08-Jan-2018] 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 [23-Jan-2018] 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 [07-Feb-2018] 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600

Dust mites are found in all houses. They eat the dead skin we shed all the time, and live in beds, carpets, rugs and anywhere else snug which collects flakes of skin.      .. More >>

Word of the Day

  • Ludhiana
  • Top Hotels
  • Myth about Addiction
  • The Golden Egg
  • Visa and Passport
  • Honolulu

  • Tips to get ready for Study Abroad

    Get the right travel documents

    Generally speaking, your student will need a passport to visit and study abroad. Depending upon how long your student intends to stay, a visa may also be required by the host country. A visa may also be required if your student is transferring planes within host country territory. Make sure your student signs the passport and provides the emergency information requested. Check with the global exchange or study abroad program for more details on what kind of travel documents are required. If your student is getting a passport for the first time, I would recommend that you order an expedited passport. It will cost you a bit more, but its well worth it in the end. Check out the US State Department and host country websites for more information and details. A little research goes a long way in making sure your son or daughter has the appropriate travel documents during his or her overseas trip.

    Chourishi Systems