General English Questions and Answers
Before the product is put on the market, the company must ________ whether it complies with safety standards.
If for any reason customers do not like the item they have bought, they always ________ and get a refund.
hold it back
take it back
keep it back
give it back
The pace of change in that industry is so fast that staff find it hard to ________ the latest developments.
hold on to
keep on to
hold up with
keep up with
The whole look of the shop front is ________ by the introduction of bright colours.
The advantages of working for this company is that all employees ________ themselves as a member of the team.
The company insists that all their products are ________ in respect of their quality, specification and look.
This is the department for children's clothes and each ________ is marked with the recommended age range.
It is absolutely essential to do some thorough ________ before you even think of putting a new product on the market.
As soon as the ________ arrive, it will be your job to show them round the work place and give them a general history of the company for which they want to work.
The head of department acknowledged that the ________ of the section was largely due to high quality support staff.
1. General English Test - 13
2. General English Test - 14
3. General English Test - 15
4. General English Test - 16
5. General English Test - 17
6. General English Test - 18
7. General English Test - 19
8. General English Test - 20
9. General English Test - 21
10. General English Test - 22
11. General English Test - 23
12. General English Test - 24
13. General English Test - 25
14. General English Test - 26
15. General English Test - 27
16. General English Test - 28
17. General English Test - 29
18. General English Test - 30
19. General Elementary English Test - 23
20. General Elementary English Test - 24
Cutest Photos Of Animals Kissing
Olympic Games Duration - Quiz
Amazing US Lakes for Summer Vacation
Tips to succeed in Work
An important question to keep in mind as you write your resume is What did I accomplish in this job that someone else wouldnt have? Thinking about the answer to that will give you some great talking points for your interview, as well.